Dr. Joseph A Kelamis Wiki.j. k. Male, Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery Specialist Working in Fort Smith, AR. Fort Smith's One of the most reputed Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery specialist Dr. Kelamis has an outstanding 10 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery in Fort Smith, AR. He is now working with Mercy Clinic Fort Smith Communities in a group of other 154 Doctors. Dr. Joseph obtained its degree in Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery from University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine in the year 2008 with top-notch grades. He is currently practicing at 7001 Rogers Ave in Fort Smith. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for top-notch work in Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery field. He is an affiliated MD in St Edward Mercy Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Mercy Clinic Fort Smith Communities Health organization.
- Physician Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery Unique NPI ID - #1821263765
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 10+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2008
- Anne Cockburn, Once treated for disease of Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Kelamis is a well-known Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery specialist in Fort Smith. Dr.'s office is at 7001 Rogers Ave. Office Address 7001 Rogers Ave, Suite 200 Fort Smith, AR Zip - 729034022
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Joseph A Kelamis is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 4793144620
Email AddressDr. Kelamis email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Kelamis, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Joseph MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Joseph Kelamis
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of top-notch student in University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine in 2008.
- Graduation year - 2008.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Joseph Kelamis is Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Kelamis MD in Fort Smith, AR office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in St Edward Mercy Medical Center, you can simply call 4793144620 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Joseph.
Malpractices by Dr. KelamisDr. Kelamis MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery physician in Fort Smith, AR. He has 10 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Kelamis
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Joseph Kelamis - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 7001 Rogers Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 7001 Rogers Ave Fort Smith
- If you like Dr. Kelamis ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery Speciality doctors working in Fort Smith city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery speciality physicians in AR state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Joseph MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Fort Smith, AR find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Kelamis wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Joseph Kelamis and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.