Dr. Joleen M Sablan Wiki.j. s. Female, Pulmonary Disease Specialist Working in Oka Tamuning, GU. Oka Tamuning's One of the most reputed Pulmonary Disease specialist Dr. Sablan has an outstanding 9 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Pulmonary Disease in Oka Tamuning, GU. She is now working with Guam Memorial Hospital in a group of other 28 Doctors. Dr. Joleen obtained its degree in Pulmonary Disease from Other in the year 2009 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd in Oka Tamuning. Doctor has been awarded more than 7 times for stricking work in Pulmonary Disease field. She is an affiliated MD in Guam Memorial Hospital Authority and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Guam Memorial Hospital Health organization.
- Physician Pulmonary Disease Unique NPI ID - #1730483223
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 9+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2009
- Tanisha Mcmonagle, Once treated for disease of Pulmonary Disease posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Sablan is a well-known Pulmonary Disease specialist in Oka Tamuning. Dr.'s office is at 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd. Office Address 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd, Oka Tamuning, GU Zip - 96911
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Joleen M Sablan is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6716472258
Email AddressDr. Sablan email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Sablan, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Joleen MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Joleen Sablan
- Guam Memorial Hospital Authority
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2009.
- Graduation year - 2009.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Joleen Sablan is Pulmonary Disease, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Critical Care (Intensivists), Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Sablan MD in Oka Tamuning, GU office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Guam Memorial Hospital Authority, you can simply call 6716472258 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Joleen.
Malpractices by Dr. SablanDr. Sablan MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pulmonary Disease physician in Oka Tamuning, GU. She has 9 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Sablan
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Joleen Sablan - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd Oka Tamuning
- If you like Dr. Sablan ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pulmonary Disease Speciality doctors working in Oka Tamuning city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pulmonary Disease speciality physicians in GU state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Joleen MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Oka Tamuning, GU find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Sablan wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Joleen Sablan and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.