Dr. John A Corbin MD Wiki.j. c. Male, General Practice Specialist Working in St Thomas, VI. St Thomas's One of the most reputed General Practice specialist Dr. Corbin has an outstanding 58 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of General Practice in St Thomas, VI. He is now working with Department Of Health Govt Of The Virgin Islands in a group of other Doctors. Dr. John obtained its degree in General Practice from Howard University College Of Medicine in the year 1960 with tiptop grades. He is currently practicing at 48 Sugar Estate 2Nd Floor in St Thomas. Doctor has been awarded more than 7 times for tiptop work in General Practice field. He is an affiliated MD in Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Department Of Health Govt Of The Virgin Islands Health organization.
- Physician General Practice Unique NPI ID - #1114136124
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 58+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1960
- Jamal Fletcher, Once treated for disease of General Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Corbin is a well-known General Practice specialist in St Thomas. Dr.'s office is at 48 Sugar Estate 2Nd Floor. Office Address 48 Sugar Estate 2Nd Floor, St Thomas, VI Zip - 802672
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. John A Corbin is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3.41E+13
Email AddressDr. Corbin email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Corbin, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. John MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. John Corbin
- Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The
Medical College or University
- He was one of tiptop student in Howard University College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Howard University College Of Medicine in 1960.
- Graduation year - 1960.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor John Corbin is General Practice, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- General Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Corbin MD in St Thomas, VI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The, you can simply call 3.41E+13 and Fix an appointment with Dr. John.
Malpractices by Dr. CorbinDr. Corbin MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent General Practice physician in St Thomas, VI. He has 58 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Corbin
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. John Corbin - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 48 Sugar Estate 2Nd Floor or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 48 Sugar Estate 2Nd Floor St Thomas
- If you like Dr. Corbin ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE General Practice Speciality doctors working in St Thomas city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE General Practice speciality physicians in VI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. John MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in St Thomas, VI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Corbin wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. John Corbin and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.