Dr. Joel M Rubio MD Wiki.j. r. Male, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Tamuning, GU. Tamuning's One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Rubio has an outstanding 33 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Tamuning, GU. He is now working with Health Partners, L.L.C. in a group of other 1 Doctors. Dr. Joel obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine in the year 1985 with A61158 grades. He is currently practicing at 590 S Marine Dr in Tamuning. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for A61158 work in Internal Medicine field. He is an affiliated MD in Guam Memorial Hospital Authority and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Health Partners, L.L.C. Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1639289499
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 33+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1985
- Kenya Roberts, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Rubio is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Tamuning. Dr.'s office is at 590 S Marine Dr. Office Address 590 S Marine Dr, Tamuning, GU Zip - 969133532
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Joel M Rubio is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6716465227
Email AddressDr. Rubio email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Rubio, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Joel MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Joel Rubio
- Guam Memorial Hospital Authority
- Guam Regional Medical City
Medical College or University
- He was one of A61158 student in State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine in 1985.
- Graduation year - 1985.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Joel Rubio is Internal Medicine, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Rubio MD in Tamuning, GU office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Guam Memorial Hospital Authority, you can simply call 6716465227 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Joel.
Malpractices by Dr. RubioDr. Rubio MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Tamuning, GU. He has 33 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Rubio
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Joel Rubio - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 590 S Marine Dr or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 590 S Marine Dr Tamuning
- If you like Dr. Rubio ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Tamuning city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in GU state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Joel MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Tamuning, GU find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Rubio wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Joel Rubio and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.