Dr. Janie Peters Wiki.j. p. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Topeka, KS. Topeka's One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Peters has an outstanding 4 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Topeka, KS. She is now working with Cotton-O'Neil Clinic Revocable Trust in a group of other 396 Doctors. Dr. Janie obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 2014 with outstanding grades. She is currently practicing at 901 Sw Garfield Ave in Topeka. Doctor has been awarded more than 2 times for outstanding work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Cotton-O'Neil Clinic Revocable Trust Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1700274065
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 4+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2014
- Lakisha Letham, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Peters is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Topeka. Dr.'s office is at 901 Sw Garfield Ave. Office Address 901 Sw Garfield Ave, Topeka, KS Zip - 666061670
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Janie Peters is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7853549591
Email AddressDr. Peters email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Peters, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Janie MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Janie Peters
Medical College or University
- She was one of outstanding student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2014.
- Graduation year - 2014.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Janie Peters is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Peters MD in Topeka, KS office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 7853549591 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Janie.
Malpractices by Dr. PetersDr. Peters MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Topeka, KS. She has 4 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Peters
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Janie Peters - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 901 Sw Garfield Ave or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 901 Sw Garfield Ave Topeka
- If you like Dr. Peters ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Topeka city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in KS state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Janie MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Topeka, KS find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Peters wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Janie Peters and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.