Dr. James J Mcclelland Wiki.
- Physician Infectious Disease Unique NPI ID - #1487605416
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 39+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1979
- Lakisha Mcmenamin, Once treated for disease of Infectious Disease posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Mcclelland is a well-known Infectious Disease specialist in Orlando. Dr.'s office is at 3000 N Orange Ave A. Office Address 3000 N Orange Ave A, Orlando, FL Zip - 328047613
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. James J Mcclelland is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 4078969660
Email AddressDr. Mcclelland email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Mcclelland, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. James MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. James Mcclelland
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Waterman
- Parrish Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of top-notch student in University Of South Florida College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of South Florida College Of Medicine in 1979.
- Graduation year - 1979.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor James Mcclelland is Infectious Disease, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Mcclelland MD in Orlando, FL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Florida Hospital, you can simply call 4078969660 and Fix an appointment with Dr. James.
Malpractices by Dr. McclellandDr. Mcclelland MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Infectious Disease physician in Orlando, FL. He has 39 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Mcclelland
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. James Mcclelland - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 3000 N Orange Ave A or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 3000 N Orange Ave A Orlando
- If you like Dr. Mcclelland ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease Speciality doctors working in Orlando city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease speciality physicians in FL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. James MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Orlando, FL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Mcclelland wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. James Mcclelland and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.