Dr. James E Grau JR. OD Wiki.j. g. Male, Optometry Specialist Working in Abingdon, VA. Abingdon's One of the most reputed Optometry specialist Dr. Grau has an outstanding 36 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Optometry in Abingdon, VA. He is now working with in a group of other Doctors. Dr. James obtained its degree in Optometry from Other in the year 1982 with A95727 grades. He is currently practicing at 699 Mcbroom St Nw in Abingdon. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for A95727 work in Optometry field. He is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Health organization.
- Physician Optometry Unique NPI ID - #1992806566
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 36+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1982
- Anne Barlow, Once treated for disease of Optometry posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Grau is a well-known Optometry specialist in Abingdon. Dr.'s office is at 699 Mcbroom St Nw. Office Address 699 Mcbroom St Nw, Abingdon, VA Zip - 242102511
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. James E Grau is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2766281143
Email AddressDr. Grau email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Grau, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. James MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. James Grau
Medical College or University
- He was one of A95727 student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1982.
- Graduation year - 1982.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor James Grau is Optometry, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Grau MD in Abingdon, VA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in , you can simply call 2766281143 and Fix an appointment with Dr. James.
Malpractices by Dr. GrauDr. Grau MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Optometry physician in Abingdon, VA. He has 36 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Grau
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. James Grau - may accept Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 699 Mcbroom St Nw or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 699 Mcbroom St Nw Abingdon
- If you like Dr. Grau ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Optometry Speciality doctors working in Abingdon city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Optometry speciality physicians in VA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. James MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Abingdon, VA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Grau wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. James Grau and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.