Dr. James C Gekas Wiki.j. g. Male, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Nashville, TN. Nashville's One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Gekas has an outstanding 48 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Nashville, TN. He is now working with in a group of other Doctors. Dr. James obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine in the year 1970 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 1916 Patterson St in Nashville. Doctor has been awarded more than 2 times for outstanding work in Internal Medicine field. He is an affiliated MD in Tristar Centennial Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1235248063
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 48+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1970
- Jill Fox, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Gekas is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Nashville. Dr.'s office is at 1916 Patterson St. Office Address 1916 Patterson St, Suite 604 Nashville, TN Zip - 372030044
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. James C Gekas is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6153410044
Email AddressDr. Gekas email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Gekas, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. James MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. James Gekas
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine in 1970.
- Graduation year - 1970.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor James Gekas is Internal Medicine, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Gekas MD in Nashville, TN office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Tristar Centennial Medical Center, you can simply call 6153410044 and Fix an appointment with Dr. James.
Malpractices by Dr. GekasDr. Gekas MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Nashville, TN. He has 48 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Gekas
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. James Gekas - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1916 Patterson St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1916 Patterson St Nashville
- If you like Dr. Gekas ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Nashville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in TN state.
- This wiki article about Dr. James MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Nashville, TN find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Gekas wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. James Gekas and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.