Dr. Hiram A Gay MD Wiki.h. g. Male, Radiation Oncology Specialist Working in Saint Louis, MO. Saint Louis's One of the most reputed Radiation Oncology specialist Dr. Gay has an outstanding 18 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Radiation Oncology in Saint Louis, MO. He is now working with Washington University in a group of other 1749 Doctors. Dr. Hiram obtained its degree in Radiation Oncology from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine in the year 2000 with top-notch grades. He is currently practicing at 4921 Parkview Pl in Saint Louis. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for top-notch work in Radiation Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Barnes Jewish Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Washington University Health organization.
- Physician Radiation Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1720045297
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 18+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2000
- Jill Moir, Once treated for disease of Radiation Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Gay is a well-known Radiation Oncology specialist in Saint Louis. Dr.'s office is at 4921 Parkview Pl. Office Address 4921 Parkview Pl, Saint Louis, MO Zip - 631101032
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Hiram A Gay is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3143628566
Email AddressDr. Gay email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Gay, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Hiram MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Hiram Gay
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Jersey Community Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of top-notch student in University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine in 2000.
- Graduation year - 2000.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Hiram Gay is Radiation Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Radiation Oncology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Gay MD in Saint Louis, MO office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Barnes Jewish Hospital, you can simply call 3143628566 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Hiram.
Malpractices by Dr. GayDr. Gay MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Radiation Oncology physician in Saint Louis, MO. He has 18 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Gay
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Hiram Gay - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 4921 Parkview Pl or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis
- If you like Dr. Gay ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Radiation Oncology Speciality doctors working in Saint Louis city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Radiation Oncology speciality physicians in MO state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Hiram MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Saint Louis, MO find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Gay wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Hiram Gay and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.