Dr. Harris Weaver Wiki.h. w. Male, Rheumatology Specialist Working in Midland, MI. Midland's One of the most reputed Rheumatology specialist Dr. Weaver has an outstanding 43 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Rheumatology in Midland, MI. He is now working with Midmichigan Physicians Group in a group of other 127 Doctors. Dr. Harris obtained its degree in Rheumatology from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in the year 1975 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 4011 Orchard Dr in Midland. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for brilliant work in Rheumatology field. He is an affiliated MD in Midmichigan Medical Center-Midland and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Midmichigan Physicians Group Health organization.
- Physician Rheumatology Unique NPI ID - #1457425662
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 43+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1975
- Jamal Mabon, Once treated for disease of Rheumatology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Weaver is a well-known Rheumatology specialist in Midland. Dr.'s office is at 4011 Orchard Dr. Office Address 4011 Orchard Dr, Midland, MI Zip - 486406189
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Harris Weaver is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 9898393065
Email AddressDr. Weaver email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Weaver, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Harris MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Harris Weaver
- Midmichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Midmichigan Medical Center-Clare
- Midmichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Midmichigan Medical Center-Gratiot
- Mclaren Bay Region
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine. Dr. graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 1975.
- Graduation year - 1975.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Harris Weaver is Rheumatology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Weaver MD in Midland, MI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Midmichigan Medical Center-Midland, you can simply call 9898393065 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Harris.
Malpractices by Dr. WeaverDr. Weaver MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Rheumatology physician in Midland, MI. He has 43 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Weaver
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Harris Weaver - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 4011 Orchard Dr or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 4011 Orchard Dr Midland
- If you like Dr. Weaver ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Rheumatology Speciality doctors working in Midland city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Rheumatology speciality physicians in MI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Harris MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Midland, MI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Weaver wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Harris Weaver and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.