Dr. Gregory A Coates Wiki.Male, Obstetrics/Gynecology Specialist Working in Niceville, FL.
Niceville’s One of the most reputed Obstetrics/Gynecology specialist Dr. Coates has an outstanding 11 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Obstetrics/Gynecology in Niceville, FL. He is now working with North Okaloosa Clinic Corp in a group of other 10 Doctors. Dr. Gregory obtained its degree in Obstetrics/Gynecology from Other in the year 2007 with excellent grades. He is currently practicing at 1507 Merchants Way in Niceville. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for excellent work in Obstetrics/Gynecology field. He is an affiliated MD in North Okaloosa Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under North Okaloosa Clinic Corp Health organization.
- Physician Obstetrics/Gynecology Unique NPI ID - #1033320312
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 11+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2007
Patient ReviewsDoctor Gregory Coates More than 3 times awarded in Obstetrics/Gynecology specialty by Federal and FL sate Govt. General public of Niceville have overall 4.647135437/5 rating for excellent work.
- Jermaine Macintosh, Once treated for disease of Obstetrics/Gynecology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Coates is a well-known Obstetrics/Gynecology specialist in Niceville. Dr.'s office is at 1507 Merchants Way.
1507 Merchants Way, Suite A
Zip - 325789728
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Gregory A Coates is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 8508973600
Email AddressDr. Coates email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Coates, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Gregory MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Gregory CoatesSpecialty: Obstetrics/Gynecology
Dr. Coates MD from Niceville provides its Obstetrics/Gynecology services in North Okaloosa Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2007.
- Graduation year - 2007.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Gregory Coates is Obstetrics/Gynecology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Coates MD in Niceville, FL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in North Okaloosa Medical Center, you can simply call 8508973600 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Gregory.
Malpractices by Dr. CoatesDr. Coates MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Obstetrics/Gynecology physician in Niceville, FL. He has 11 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Coates
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Gregory Coates - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 1507 Merchants Way or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1507 Merchants Way Niceville
- If you like Dr. Coates ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Obstetrics/Gynecology Speciality doctors working in Niceville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Obstetrics/Gynecology speciality physicians in FL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Gregory MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Niceville, FL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Coates wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Gregory Coates and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.