Dr. Gerald T Mcgillicuddy MD Wiki.g. m. Male, Neurosurgery Specialist Working in Worcester, MA. Worcester's One of the most reputed Neurosurgery specialist Dr. Mcgillicuddy has an outstanding 37 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Neurosurgery in Worcester, MA. He is now working with Mcgillicuddy And Sungarian, M.D'S, Llp in a group of other 2 Doctors. Dr. Gerald obtained its degree in Neurosurgery from Tufts University School Of Medicine in the year 1981 with excellent grades. He is currently practicing at 10 Winthrop St in Worcester. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for excellent work in Neurosurgery field. He is an affiliated MD in Umass Memorial Medical Center Inc and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Mcgillicuddy And Sungarian, M.D'S, Llp Health organization.
- Physician Neurosurgery Unique NPI ID - #1932165891
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 37+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1981
- Latoya Irvine, Once treated for disease of Neurosurgery posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Mcgillicuddy is a well-known Neurosurgery specialist in Worcester. Dr.'s office is at 10 Winthrop St. Office Address 10 Winthrop St, Worcester, MA Zip - 16044467
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Gerald T Mcgillicuddy is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 5087524190
Email AddressDr. Mcgillicuddy email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Mcgillicuddy, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Gerald MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Gerald Mcgillicuddy
- Umass Memorial Medical Center Inc
- St Vincent Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital-1
- Healthalliance Hospitals, Inc
- Heywood Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of excellent student in Tufts University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1981.
- Graduation year - 1981.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Gerald Mcgillicuddy is Neurosurgery, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Mcgillicuddy MD in Worcester, MA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Umass Memorial Medical Center Inc, you can simply call 5087524190 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Gerald.
Malpractices by Dr. McgillicuddyDr. Mcgillicuddy MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Neurosurgery physician in Worcester, MA. He has 37 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Mcgillicuddy
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Gerald Mcgillicuddy - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 10 Winthrop St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 10 Winthrop St Worcester
- If you like Dr. Mcgillicuddy ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Neurosurgery Speciality doctors working in Worcester city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Neurosurgery speciality physicians in MA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Gerald MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Worcester, MA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Mcgillicuddy wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Gerald Mcgillicuddy and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.