Dr. George B Whitten III MD Wiki.g. w. Male, Anesthesiology Specialist Working in Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix’s One of the most reputed Anesthesiology specialist Dr. Whitten has an outstanding 35 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Anesthesiology in Phoenix, AZ. He is now working with Aesthetic Anesthesiology Consultants Pllc in a group of other 1 Doctors. Dr. George obtained its degree in Anesthesiology from Georgetown University Of Medicine in the year 1983 with marvellous grades. He is currently practicing at 300 W Clarendon Ave in Phoenix. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for marvellous work in Anesthesiology field. He is an affiliated MD in St. Joseph’S Hospital And Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Aesthetic Anesthesiology Consultants Pllc Health organization.
- Physician Anesthesiology Unique NPI ID - #1639121619
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 35+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1983
Patient ReviewsDoctor George Whitten More than 3 times awarded in Anesthesiology specialty by Federal and AZ sate Govt. General public of Phoenix have overall 4.363793301/5 rating for marvellous work.
- Lakisha Bowers, Once treated for disease of Anesthesiology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Whitten is a well-known Anesthesiology specialist in Phoenix. Dr.'s office is at 300 W Clarendon Ave.
300 W Clarendon Ave, Suite 142
Zip - 850133449
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. George B Whitten is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 6022341803
Email AddressDr. Whitten email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Whitten, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. George MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. George WhittenSpecialty: Anesthesiology
Dr. Whitten MD from Phoenix provides its Anesthesiology services in St. Joseph’S Hospital And Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- St. Joseph'S Hospital And Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of marvellous student in Georgetown University Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Georgetown University Of Medicine in 1983.
- Graduation year - 1983.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor George Whitten is Anesthesiology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Whitten MD in Phoenix, AZ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in St. Joseph'S Hospital And Medical Center, you can simply call 6022341803 and Fix an appointment with Dr. George.
Malpractices by Dr. WhittenDr. Whitten MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Anesthesiology physician in Phoenix, AZ. He has 35 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Whitten
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. George Whitten - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 300 W Clarendon Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 300 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix
- If you like Dr. Whitten ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Anesthesiology Speciality doctors working in Phoenix city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Anesthesiology speciality physicians in AZ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. George MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Phoenix, AZ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Whitten wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. George Whitten and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.