Dr. Gary B Wells Wiki.g. w. Male, Radiation Oncology Specialist Working in Mountain Home, AR. Mountain Home's One of the most reputed Radiation Oncology specialist Dr. Wells has an outstanding 33 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Radiation Oncology in Mountain Home, AR. He is now working with Twin Lakes Medical Specialists, Pa in a group of other 7 Doctors. Dr. Gary obtained its degree in Radiation Oncology from Medical College Of Georgia in the year 1985 with excellent grades. He is currently practicing at 622 Hospital Dr in Mountain Home. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for excellent work in Radiation Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Baxter Regional Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Twin Lakes Medical Specialists, Pa Health organization.
- Physician Radiation Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1104879964
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 33+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1985
- Carrie Nash, Once treated for disease of Radiation Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Wells is a well-known Radiation Oncology specialist in Mountain Home. Dr.'s office is at 622 Hospital Dr. Office Address 622 Hospital Dr, Mountain Home, AR Zip - 726532915
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Gary B Wells is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8704242200
Email AddressDr. Wells email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Wells, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Gary MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Gary Wells
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of excellent student in Medical College Of Georgia. Dr. graduated from Medical College Of Georgia in 1985.
- Graduation year - 1985.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Gary Wells is Radiation Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Radiation Oncology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Wells MD in Mountain Home, AR office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Baxter Regional Medical Center, you can simply call 8704242200 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Gary.
Malpractices by Dr. WellsDr. Wells MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Radiation Oncology physician in Mountain Home, AR. He has 33 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Wells
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Gary Wells - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 622 Hospital Dr or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 622 Hospital Dr Mountain Home
- If you like Dr. Wells ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Radiation Oncology Speciality doctors working in Mountain Home city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Radiation Oncology speciality physicians in AR state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Gary MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Mountain Home, AR find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Wells wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Gary Wells and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.