Dr. Gabriel Lemus Wiki.g. l. Male, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Joliet, IL.
Joliet’s One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Lemus has an outstanding 11 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Joliet, IL. He is now working with Sanjay Pethkar, M.D., S. C. in a group of other 4 Doctors. Dr. Gabriel obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 2007 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 1421 Essington Rd in Joliet. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for outstanding work in Nurse Practitioner field. He is an affiliated MD in Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Sanjay Pethkar, M.D., S. C. Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1285821868
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 11+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2007
Patient ReviewsDoctor Gabriel Lemus More than 6 times awarded in Nurse Practitioner specialty by Federal and IL sate Govt. General public of Joliet have overall 4.300595104/5 rating for outstanding work.
- Rasheed Kean, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Lemus is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Joliet. Dr.'s office is at 1421 Essington Rd.
1421 Essington Rd,
Zip - 604352873
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Gabriel Lemus is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 8157293627
Email AddressDr. Lemus email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Lemus, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Gabriel MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Gabriel LemusSpecialty: Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Lemus MD from Joliet provides its Nurse Practitioner services in Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2007.
- Graduation year - 2007.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Gabriel Lemus is Nurse Practitioner, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Lemus MD in Joliet, IL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center, you can simply call 8157293627 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Gabriel.
Malpractices by Dr. LemusDr. Lemus MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Joliet, IL. He has 11 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Lemus
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Gabriel Lemus - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 1421 Essington Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1421 Essington Rd Joliet
- If you like Dr. Lemus ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Joliet city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in IL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Gabriel MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Joliet, IL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Lemus wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Gabriel Lemus and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.