Dr. Frank M Akers II Wiki.f. a. Male, Optometry Specialist Working in Mesa, AZ.
Mesa’s One of the most reputed Optometry specialist Dr. Akers has an outstanding 19 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Optometry in Mesa, AZ. He is now working with Total Eyecare Centers Pllc in a group of other 8 Doctors. Dr. Frank obtained its degree in Optometry from Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago in the year 1999 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 3635 E Inverness Ave in Mesa. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for brilliant work in Optometry field. He is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Total Eyecare Centers Pllc Health organization.
- Physician Optometry Unique NPI ID - #1285692624
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 19+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1999
Patient ReviewsDoctor Frank Akers More than 10 times awarded in Optometry specialty by Federal and AZ sate Govt. General public of Mesa have overall 4.589754403/5 rating for brilliant work.
- Leroy Rose, Once treated for disease of Optometry posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Akers is a well-known Optometry specialist in Mesa. Dr.'s office is at 3635 E Inverness Ave.
3635 E Inverness Ave, Suite 105
Zip - 852063848
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Frank M Akers is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 4808343937
Email AddressDr. Akers email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Akers, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Frank MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Frank AkersSpecialty: Optometry
Dr. Akers MD from Mesa provides its Optometry services in . Here are the other hospitals.
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago. Dr. graduated from Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago in 1999.
- Graduation year - 1999.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Frank Akers is Optometry, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Akers MD in Mesa, AZ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in , you can simply call 4808343937 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Frank.
Malpractices by Dr. AkersDr. Akers MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Optometry physician in Mesa, AZ. He has 19 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Akers
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Frank Akers - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 3635 E Inverness Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 3635 E Inverness Ave Mesa
- If you like Dr. Akers ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Optometry Speciality doctors working in Mesa city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Optometry speciality physicians in AZ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Frank MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Mesa, AZ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Akers wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Frank Akers and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.