Dr. Emily Hattrup Wiki.e. h. Female, Anesthesiology Specialist Working in Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix’s One of the most reputed Anesthesiology specialist Dr. Hattrup has an outstanding 8 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Anesthesiology in Phoenix, AZ. She is now working with Valley Anesthesiology Consultants Inc in a group of other 333 Doctors. Dr. Emily obtained its degree in Anesthesiology from University Of Arizona College Of Medicine in the year 2010 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 1850 N Central Ave in Phoenix. Doctor has been awarded more than 1 times for stricking work in Anesthesiology field. She is an affiliated MD in Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Valley Anesthesiology Consultants Inc Health organization.
- Physician Anesthesiology Unique NPI ID - #1679884332
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 8+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2010
Patient ReviewsDoctor Emily Hattrup More than 1 times awarded in Anesthesiology specialty by Federal and AZ sate Govt. General public of Phoenix have overall 4.613783475/5 rating for stricking work.
- Tremayne Mcdade, Once treated for disease of Anesthesiology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Hattrup is a well-known Anesthesiology specialist in Phoenix. Dr.'s office is at 1850 N Central Ave.
1850 N Central Ave,
Zip - 850044633
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Emily Hattrup is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 6022628900
Email AddressDr. Hattrup email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Hattrup, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Emily MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Emily HattrupSpecialty: Anesthesiology
Dr. Hattrup MD from Phoenix provides its Anesthesiology services in Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. Here are the other hospitals.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- St. Joseph'S Hospital And Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in University Of Arizona College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Arizona College Of Medicine in 2010.
- Graduation year - 2010.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Emily Hattrup is Anesthesiology, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Hattrup MD in Phoenix, AZ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, you can simply call 6022628900 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Emily.
Malpractices by Dr. HattrupDr. Hattrup MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Anesthesiology physician in Phoenix, AZ. She has 8 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Hattrup
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Emily Hattrup - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 1850 N Central Ave or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1850 N Central Ave Phoenix
- If you like Dr. Hattrup ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Anesthesiology Speciality doctors working in Phoenix city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Anesthesiology speciality physicians in AZ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Emily MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Phoenix, AZ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Hattrup wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Emily Hattrup and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.