Dr. Elizabeth S Rose-Gould Wiki.e. r. Female, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Specialist Working in Bay Shore, NY. Bay Shore's One of the most reputed Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist Dr. Rose-Gould has an outstanding 11 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Bay Shore, NY. She is now working with South Bay Anesthes Assoc., Llp in a group of other 54 Doctors. Dr. Elizabeth obtained its degree in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist from Other in the year 2007 with marvellous grades. She is currently practicing at 301 E Main St in Bay Shore. Doctor has been awarded more than 5 times for marvellous work in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist field. She is an affiliated MD in Southside Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under South Bay Anesthes Assoc., Llp Health organization.
- Physician Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Unique NPI ID - #1093908170
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 11+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2007
- Kenya Simmonds, Once treated for disease of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Rose-Gould is a well-known Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Bay Shore. Dr.'s office is at 301 E Main St. Office Address 301 E Main St, Bay Shore, NY Zip - 117068408
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Elizabeth S Rose-Gould is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6319683163
Email AddressDr. Rose-Gould email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Rose-Gould, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Elizabeth MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Elizabeth Rose-Gould
- Southside Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of marvellous student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2007.
- Graduation year - 2007.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Elizabeth Rose-Gould is Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Rose-Gould MD in Bay Shore, NY office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Southside Hospital, you can simply call 6319683163 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Elizabeth.
Malpractices by Dr. Rose-GouldDr. Rose-Gould MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist physician in Bay Shore, NY. She has 11 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Rose-Gould
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Elizabeth Rose-Gould - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 301 E Main St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 301 E Main St Bay Shore
- If you like Dr. Rose-Gould ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Speciality doctors working in Bay Shore city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist speciality physicians in NY state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Elizabeth MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Bay Shore, NY find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Rose-Gould wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Elizabeth Rose-Gould and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.