Dr. Elizabeth A Hogan Wiki.e. h. Female, Psychiatry Specialist Working in Augusta, GA. Augusta's One of the most reputed Psychiatry specialist Dr. Hogan has an outstanding 24 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Psychiatry in Augusta, GA. She is now working with Physicians Practice Group in a group of other 376 Doctors. Dr. Elizabeth obtained its degree in Psychiatry from Other in the year 1994 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 1120 15Th St in Augusta. Doctor has been awarded more than 1 times for brilliant work in Psychiatry field. She is an affiliated MD in Medical College Of Ga Hospitals And Clinics and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Physicians Practice Group Health organization.
- Physician Psychiatry Unique NPI ID - #1376820316
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 24+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1994
- Brett Wardrop, Once treated for disease of Psychiatry posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Hogan is a well-known Psychiatry specialist in Augusta. Dr.'s office is at 1120 15Th St. Office Address 1120 15Th St, Augusta, GA Zip - 309120004
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Elizabeth A Hogan is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7067246100
Email AddressDr. Hogan email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Hogan, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Elizabeth MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Elizabeth Hogan
- Medical College Of Ga Hospitals And Clinics
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1994.
- Graduation year - 1994.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Elizabeth Hogan is Psychiatry, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Hogan MD in Augusta, GA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Medical College Of Ga Hospitals And Clinics, you can simply call 7067246100 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Elizabeth.
Malpractices by Dr. HoganDr. Hogan MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Psychiatry physician in Augusta, GA. She has 24 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Hogan
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Elizabeth Hogan - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1120 15Th St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1120 15Th St Augusta
- If you like Dr. Hogan ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Psychiatry Speciality doctors working in Augusta city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Psychiatry speciality physicians in GA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Elizabeth MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Augusta, GA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Hogan wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Elizabeth Hogan and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.