Dr. Donald J Pratt MD Wiki.Male, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Mission Viejo, CA.
Mission Viejo’s One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Pratt has an outstanding 37 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Mission Viejo, CA. He is now working with St Jude Hospital Yorba Linda in a group of other 856 Doctors. Dr. Donald obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from University Of Southern California School Of Medicine in the year 1981 with A41486 grades. He is currently practicing at 26732 Crown Valley Pkwy in Mission Viejo. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for A41486 work in Internal Medicine field. He is an affiliated MD in Mission Hospital Regional Med Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under St Jude Hospital Yorba Linda Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1437136660
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 37+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1981
Patient ReviewsDoctor Donald Pratt More than 8 times awarded in Internal Medicine specialty by Federal and CA sate Govt. General public of Mission Viejo have overall 4.069809453/5 rating for A41486 work.
- Latonya Brett, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Pratt is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Mission Viejo. Dr.'s office is at 26732 Crown Valley Pkwy.
26732 Crown Valley Pkwy,
Mission Viejo, CA
Zip - 926916337
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Donald J Pratt is provided publically By Medicare.
Email AddressDr. Pratt email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Pratt, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Donald MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Donald PrattSpecialty: Internal Medicine
Dr. Pratt MD from Mission Viejo provides its Internal Medicine services in Mission Hospital Regional Med Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- Mission Hospital Regional Med Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of A41486 student in University Of Southern California School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Southern California School Of Medicine in 1981.
- Graduation year - 1981.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Donald Pratt is Internal Medicine, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Pratt MD in Mission Viejo, CA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Mission Hospital Regional Med Center, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Donald.
Malpractices by Dr. PrattDr. Pratt MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 37 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Pratt
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Donald Pratt - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 26732 Crown Valley Pkwy or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Mission Viejo
- If you like Dr. Pratt ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Mission Viejo city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in CA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Donald MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Mission Viejo, CA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Pratt wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Donald Pratt and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.