Dr. Diane C Haddock MD Wiki.d. h. Female, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Burlington, VT. Burlington's One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Haddock has an outstanding 15 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Burlington, VT. She is now working with University Of Vermont Medical Center Inc in a group of other 689 Doctors. Dr. Diane obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from University Of Vermont College Of Medicine in the year 2003 with top-notch grades. She is currently practicing at 1 S Prospect St in Burlington. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for top-notch work in Internal Medicine field. She is an affiliated MD in University Of Vermont Medical Center and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under University Of Vermont Medical Center Inc Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1013991553
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 15+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2003
- Kristen Begum, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Haddock is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Burlington. Dr.'s office is at 1 S Prospect St. Office Address 1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT Zip - 54015505
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Diane C Haddock is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8028470000
Email AddressDr. Haddock email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Haddock, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Diane MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Diane Haddock
- University Of Vermont Medical Center
- Northwestern Medical Center Inc
Medical College or University
- She was one of top-notch student in University Of Vermont College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Vermont College Of Medicine in 2003.
- Graduation year - 2003.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Diane Haddock is Internal Medicine, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Haddock MD in Burlington, VT office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in University Of Vermont Medical Center, you can simply call 8028470000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Diane.
Malpractices by Dr. HaddockDr. Haddock MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Burlington, VT. She has 15 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Haddock
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Diane Haddock - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1 S Prospect St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1 S Prospect St Burlington
- If you like Dr. Haddock ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Burlington city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in VT state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Diane MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Burlington, VT find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Haddock wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Diane Haddock and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.