Dr. Christina Mills Birsan Wiki.c. b. Female, Pathology Specialist Working in Nashville, TN. Nashville's One of the most reputed Pathology specialist Dr. Birsan has an outstanding 8 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Pathology in Nashville, TN. She is now working with Associated Pathologists Llc in a group of other 87 Doctors. Dr. Christina obtained its degree in Pathology from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in the year 2010 with A72856 grades. She is currently practicing at 658 Grassmere Park in Nashville. Doctor has been awarded more than 7 times for A72856 work in Pathology field. She is an affiliated MD in Erlanger Medical Center and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Associated Pathologists Llc Health organization.
- Physician Pathology Unique NPI ID - #1750607313
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 8+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2010
- Sarah Wiseman, Once treated for disease of Pathology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Birsan is a well-known Pathology specialist in Nashville. Dr.'s office is at 658 Grassmere Park. Office Address 658 Grassmere Park, Nashville, TN Zip - 372113682
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Christina Mills Birsan is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6152214400
Email AddressDr. Birsan email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Birsan, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Christina MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Christina Birsan
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-Cleveland
- Rhea Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of A72856 student in Loma Linda University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 2010.
- Graduation year - 2010.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Christina Birsan is Pathology, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Birsan MD in Nashville, TN office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Erlanger Medical Center, you can simply call 6152214400 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Christina.
Malpractices by Dr. BirsanDr. Birsan MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pathology physician in Nashville, TN. She has 8 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Birsan
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Christina Birsan - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 658 Grassmere Park or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 658 Grassmere Park Nashville
- If you like Dr. Birsan ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology Speciality doctors working in Nashville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology speciality physicians in TN state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Christina MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Nashville, TN find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Birsan wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Christina Birsan and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.