Dr. Chris D Kazmierczak MD Wiki.c. k. Male, Interventional Radiology Specialist Working in Royal Oak, MI. Royal Oak's One of the most reputed Interventional Radiology specialist Dr. Kazmierczak has an outstanding 26 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Interventional Radiology in Royal Oak, MI. He is now working with William Beaumont Hospital in a group of other 1263 Doctors. Dr. Chris obtained its degree in Interventional Radiology from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in the year 1992 with marvellous grades. He is currently practicing at 3601 W 13 Mile Rd in Royal Oak. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for marvellous work in Interventional Radiology field. He is an affiliated MD in Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under William Beaumont Hospital Health organization.
- Physician Interventional Radiology Unique NPI ID - #1932169794
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 26+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1992
- Anne Swan, Once treated for disease of Interventional Radiology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Kazmierczak is a well-known Interventional Radiology specialist in Royal Oak. Dr.'s office is at 3601 W 13 Mile Rd. Office Address 3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI Zip - 480736712
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Chris D Kazmierczak is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number
Email AddressDr. Kazmierczak email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Kazmierczak, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Chris MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Chris Kazmierczak
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
Medical College or University
- He was one of marvellous student in Wayne State University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1992.
- Graduation year - 1992.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Chris Kazmierczak is Interventional Radiology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Kazmierczak MD in Royal Oak, MI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Chris.
Malpractices by Dr. KazmierczakDr. Kazmierczak MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Interventional Radiology physician in Royal Oak, MI. He has 26 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Kazmierczak
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Chris Kazmierczak - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 3601 W 13 Mile Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak
- If you like Dr. Kazmierczak ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Interventional Radiology Speciality doctors working in Royal Oak city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Interventional Radiology speciality physicians in MI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Chris MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Royal Oak, MI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Kazmierczak wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Chris Kazmierczak and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.