Dr. Cheryl L Bertran CNA Wiki.Female, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Specialist Working in Dallas, TX.
Dallas’s One of the most reputed Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist Dr. Bertran has an outstanding 37 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Dallas, TX. She is now working with Mtc Anesthesia Pllc in a group of other 3 Doctors. Dr. Cheryl obtained its degree in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in the year 1981 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 9301 N Central Expy in Dallas. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for stricking work in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist field. She is an affiliated MD in Walnut Hill Medical Center and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Mtc Anesthesia Pllc Health organization.
- Physician Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Unique NPI ID - #1851326391
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 37+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1981
Patient ReviewsDoctor Cheryl Bertran More than 9 times awarded in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialty by Federal and TX sate Govt. General public of Dallas have overall 4.77978516/5 rating for stricking work.
- Latoya Deighan, Once treated for disease of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Bertran is a well-known Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Dallas. Dr.'s office is at 9301 N Central Expy.
9301 N Central Expy,
Zip - 752310806
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Cheryl L Bertran is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 2142652810
Email AddressDr. Bertran email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Bertran, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Cheryl MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Cheryl BertranSpecialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Dr. Bertran MD from Dallas provides its Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist services in Walnut Hill Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- Walnut Hill Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 1981.
- Graduation year - 1981.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Cheryl Bertran is Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Bertran MD in Dallas, TX office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Walnut Hill Medical Center, you can simply call 2142652810 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Cheryl.
Malpractices by Dr. BertranDr. Bertran MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist physician in Dallas, TX. She has 37 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Bertran
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Cheryl Bertran - may accept Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 9301 N Central Expy or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 9301 N Central Expy Dallas
- If you like Dr. Bertran ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Speciality doctors working in Dallas city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist speciality physicians in TX state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Cheryl MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Dallas, TX find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Bertran wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Cheryl Bertran and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.