Dr. Chante Monique Ellison-Hodges Wiki.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1548338619
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 18+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2000
- Jay Osborne, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Ellison-Hodges is a well-known Family Practice specialist in Tomball. Dr.'s office is at 24721 State Hwy 249. Office Address 24721 State Hwy 249, Tomball, TX Zip - 773757727
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Chante Monique Ellison-Hodges is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2812900786
Email AddressDr. Ellison-Hodges email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Ellison-Hodges, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Chante MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Chante Ellison-Hodges
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of A52386 student in Howard University College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Howard University College Of Medicine in 2000.
- Graduation year - 2000.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Chante Ellison-Hodges is Family Practice, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Ellison-Hodges MD in Tomball, TX office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Tomball Regional Medical Center, you can simply call 2812900786 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Chante.
Malpractices by Dr. Ellison-HodgesDr. Ellison-Hodges MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in Tomball, TX. She has 18 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Ellison-Hodges
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Chante Ellison-Hodges - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 24721 State Hwy 249 or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 24721 State Hwy 249 Tomball
- If you like Dr. Ellison-Hodges ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in Tomball city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in TX state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Chante MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Tomball, TX find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Ellison-Hodges wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Chante Ellison-Hodges and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.