Dr. Brian C Piere Wiki.b. p. Male, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Specialist Working in Olathe, KS. Olathe's One of the most reputed Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist Dr. Piere has an outstanding 8 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Olathe, KS. He is now working with Johnson County Anesthesiologists, Chartered in a group of other 37 Doctors. Dr. Brian obtained its degree in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist from Other in the year 2010 with marvellous grades. He is currently practicing at 20375 W 151St St in Olathe. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for marvellous work in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist field. He is an affiliated MD in Olathe Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Johnson County Anesthesiologists, Chartered Health organization.
- Physician Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Unique NPI ID - #1740668581
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 8+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2010
- Kenya Saleem, Once treated for disease of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Piere is a well-known Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Olathe. Dr.'s office is at 20375 W 151St St. Office Address 20375 W 151St St, Olathe, KS Zip - 660615306
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Brian C Piere is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 9137822292
Email AddressDr. Piere email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Piere, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Brian MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Brian Piere
- Olathe Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Medical College or University
- He was one of marvellous student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2010.
- Graduation year - 2010.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Brian Piere is Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Piere MD in Olathe, KS office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Olathe Medical Center, you can simply call 9137822292 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Brian.
Malpractices by Dr. PiereDr. Piere MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist physician in Olathe, KS. He has 8 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Piere
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Brian Piere - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 20375 W 151St St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 20375 W 151St St Olathe
- If you like Dr. Piere ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Speciality doctors working in Olathe city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist speciality physicians in KS state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Brian MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Olathe, KS find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Piere wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Brian Piere and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.