Dr. Bernard C Scherer Wiki.b. s. Male, Family Practice Specialist Working in Greenburg, PA.
Greenburg’s One of the most reputed Family Practice specialist Dr. Scherer has an outstanding 38 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Family Practice in Greenburg, PA. He is now working with Excela Health Physician Practices, Inc. in a group of other 313 Doctors. Dr. Bernard obtained its degree in Family Practice from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in the year 1980 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 532 W Pittsburgh St in Greenburg. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for brilliant work in Family Practice field. He is an affiliated MD in Excela Health Latrobe Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Excela Health Physician Practices, Inc. Health organization.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1497732333
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 38+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1980
Patient ReviewsDoctor Bernard Scherer More than 9 times awarded in Family Practice specialty by Federal and PA sate Govt. General public of Greenburg have overall 4.424075485/5 rating for brilliant work.
- Todd Coleman, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Scherer is a well-known Family Practice specialist in Greenburg. Dr.'s office is at 532 W Pittsburgh St.
532 W Pittsburgh St,
Zip - 156012239
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Bernard C Scherer is provided publically By Medicare.
Email AddressDr. Scherer email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Scherer, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Bernard MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Bernard SchererSpecialty: Family Practice
Dr. Scherer MD from Greenburg provides its Family Practice services in Excela Health Latrobe Hospital. Here are the other hospitals.
- Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University. Dr. graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 1980.
- Graduation year - 1980.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Bernard Scherer is Family Practice, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Scherer MD in Greenburg, PA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Excela Health Latrobe Hospital, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Bernard.
Malpractices by Dr. SchererDr. Scherer MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in Greenburg, PA. He has 38 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Scherer
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Bernard Scherer - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 532 W Pittsburgh St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 532 W Pittsburgh St Greenburg
- If you like Dr. Scherer ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in Greenburg city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in PA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Bernard MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Greenburg, PA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Scherer wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Bernard Scherer and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.