Dr. Barton G Siebring MD Wiki.b. s. Male, Emergency Medicine Specialist Working in Martinsville, VA. Martinsville's One of the most reputed Emergency Medicine specialist Dr. Siebring has an outstanding 31 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Emergency Medicine in Martinsville, VA. He is now working with Dr. Jons Urgent Care Center, Pc in a group of other 2 Doctors. Dr. Barton obtained its degree in Emergency Medicine from Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine in the year 1987 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 2871 Greensboro Rd in Martinsville. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for brilliant work in Emergency Medicine field. He is an affiliated MD in Memorial Hospital Of Martinsville & Henry County and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Dr. Jons Urgent Care Center, Pc Health organization.
- Physician Emergency Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1588686687
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 31+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1987
- Matthew Kerr, Once treated for disease of Emergency Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Siebring is a well-known Emergency Medicine specialist in Martinsville. Dr.'s office is at 2871 Greensboro Rd. Office Address 2871 Greensboro Rd, Martinsville, VA Zip - 241128108
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Barton G Siebring is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2766382273
Email AddressDr. Siebring email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Siebring, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Barton MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Barton Siebring
- Memorial Hospital Of Martinsville & Henry County
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine in 1987.
- Graduation year - 1987.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Barton Siebring is Emergency Medicine, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
- Emergency Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Siebring MD in Martinsville, VA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Memorial Hospital Of Martinsville & Henry County, you can simply call 2766382273 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Barton.
Malpractices by Dr. SiebringDr. Siebring MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Emergency Medicine physician in Martinsville, VA. He has 31 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Siebring
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Barton Siebring - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 2871 Greensboro Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2871 Greensboro Rd Martinsville
- If you like Dr. Siebring ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Emergency Medicine Speciality doctors working in Martinsville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Emergency Medicine speciality physicians in VA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Barton MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Martinsville, VA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Siebring wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Barton Siebring and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.