Dr. Barbara A Backer MD Wiki.b. b. Female, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Gilbert, AZ.
Gilbert’s One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Backer has an outstanding 17 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Gilbert, AZ. She is now working with Banner Primary Care Physicians Arizona Llc in a group of other 164 Doctors. Dr. Barbara obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in the year 2001 with admirable grades. She is currently practicing at 3336 E Chandler Heights Rd in Gilbert. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for admirable work in Internal Medicine field. She is an affiliated MD in Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Banner Primary Care Physicians Arizona Llc Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1134171374
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 17+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2001
Patient ReviewsDoctor Barbara Backer More than 8 times awarded in Internal Medicine specialty by Federal and AZ sate Govt. General public of Gilbert have overall 4.511446981/5 rating for admirable work.
- Tamika Mcmaster, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Backer is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Gilbert. Dr.'s office is at 3336 E Chandler Heights Rd.
3336 E Chandler Heights Rd,
Zip - 852984260
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Barbara A Backer is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 4804125900
Email AddressDr. Backer email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Backer, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Barbara MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Barbara BackerSpecialty: Internal Medicine
Dr. Backer MD from Gilbert provides its Internal Medicine services in Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. Here are the other hospitals.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Medical College or University
- She was one of admirable student in Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 2001.
- Graduation year - 2001.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Barbara Backer is Internal Medicine, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Pediatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Backer MD in Gilbert, AZ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, you can simply call 4804125900 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Barbara.
Malpractices by Dr. BackerDr. Backer MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Gilbert, AZ. She has 17 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Backer
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Barbara Backer - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 3336 E Chandler Heights Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 3336 E Chandler Heights Rd Gilbert
- If you like Dr. Backer ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Gilbert city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in AZ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Barbara MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Gilbert, AZ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Backer wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Barbara Backer and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.