Dr. Ashish Popatrao Mogal Wiki.a. m. Male, Pathology Specialist Working in Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix’s One of the most reputed Pathology specialist Dr. Mogal has an outstanding 17 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Pathology in Phoenix, AZ. He is now working with Clin-Path Pathology in a group of other 25 Doctors. Dr. Ashish obtained its degree in Pathology from Other in the year 2001 with stricking grades. He is currently practicing at 2000 W Bethany Home Rd in Phoenix. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for stricking work in Pathology field. He is an affiliated MD in Chandler Regional Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Clin-Path Pathology Health organization.
- Physician Pathology Unique NPI ID - #1992997100
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 17+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2001
Patient ReviewsDoctor Ashish Mogal More than 10 times awarded in Pathology specialty by Federal and AZ sate Govt. General public of Phoenix have overall 4.059883904/5 rating for stricking work.
- Meredith Forrester, Once treated for disease of Pathology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Mogal is a well-known Pathology specialist in Phoenix. Dr.'s office is at 2000 W Bethany Home Rd.
2000 W Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Zip - 850152467
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Ashish Popatrao Mogal is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 6022465566
Email AddressDr. Mogal email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Mogal, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Ashish MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Ashish MogalSpecialty: Pathology
Dr. Mogal MD from Phoenix provides its Pathology services in Chandler Regional Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center, Lp
- St Luke'S Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of stricking student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2001.
- Graduation year - 2001.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Ashish Mogal is Pathology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Mogal MD in Phoenix, AZ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Chandler Regional Medical Center, you can simply call 6022465566 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Ashish.
Malpractices by Dr. MogalDr. Mogal MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pathology physician in Phoenix, AZ. He has 17 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Mogal
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Ashish Mogal - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 2000 W Bethany Home Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2000 W Bethany Home Rd Phoenix
- If you like Dr. Mogal ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology Speciality doctors working in Phoenix city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology speciality physicians in AZ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Ashish MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Phoenix, AZ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Mogal wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Ashish Mogal and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.