Dr. Anna K Binder DC Wiki.a. b. Female, Chiropractic Specialist Working in Kingman, IN. Kingman's One of the most reputed Chiropractic specialist Dr. Binder has an outstanding 40 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Chiropractic in Kingman, IN. She is now working with in a group of other Doctors. Dr. Anna obtained its degree in Chiropractic from Other in the year 1978 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 12 E State St in Kingman. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for brilliant work in Chiropractic field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Health organization.
- Physician Chiropractic Unique NPI ID - #1790808152
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 40+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1978
- Sarah Storrie, Once treated for disease of Chiropractic posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Binder is a well-known Chiropractic specialist in Kingman. Dr.'s office is at 12 E State St. Office Address 12 E State St, Kingman, IN Zip - 479525229
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Anna K Binder is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7653972211
Email AddressDr. Binder email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Binder, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Anna MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Anna Binder
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1978.
- Graduation year - 1978.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Anna Binder is Chiropractic, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Binder MD in Kingman, IN office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 7653972211 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Anna.
Malpractices by Dr. BinderDr. Binder MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Chiropractic physician in Kingman, IN. She has 40 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Binder
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Anna Binder - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 12 E State St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 12 E State St Kingman
- If you like Dr. Binder ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Chiropractic Speciality doctors working in Kingman city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Chiropractic speciality physicians in IN state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Anna MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Kingman, IN find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Binder wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Anna Binder and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.