Dr. Ann D Thor MD Wiki.a. t. Female, Pathology Specialist Working in Aurora, CO. Aurora's One of the most reputed Pathology specialist Dr. Thor has an outstanding 37 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Pathology in Aurora, CO. She is now working with University Physicians Incorporated in a group of other 1639 Doctors. Dr. Ann obtained its degree in Pathology from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in the year 1981 with superb grades. She is currently practicing at 12605 E 16Th Ave in Aurora. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for superb work in Pathology field. She is an affiliated MD in University Of Colorado Hospital Authority and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under University Physicians Incorporated Health organization.
- Physician Pathology Unique NPI ID - #1992882807
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 37+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1981
- Kristen Whitelaw, Once treated for disease of Pathology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Thor is a well-known Pathology specialist in Aurora. Dr.'s office is at 12605 E 16Th Ave. Office Address 12605 E 16Th Ave, Aurora, CO Zip - 800452545
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Ann D Thor is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7208480000
Email AddressDr. Thor email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Thor, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Ann MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Ann Thor
- University Of Colorado Hospital Authority
Medical College or University
- She was one of superb student in Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 1981.
- Graduation year - 1981.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Ann Thor is Pathology, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Thor MD in Aurora, CO office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in University Of Colorado Hospital Authority, you can simply call 7208480000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Ann.
Malpractices by Dr. ThorDr. Thor MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pathology physician in Aurora, CO. She has 37 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Thor
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Ann Thor - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 12605 E 16Th Ave or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 12605 E 16Th Ave Aurora
- If you like Dr. Thor ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology Speciality doctors working in Aurora city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology speciality physicians in CO state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Ann MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Aurora, CO find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Thor wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Ann Thor and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.