Dr. Andrew Joseph Rusk MD Wiki.a. r. Male, Emergency Medicine Specialist Working in Grand Rapids, MI. Grand Rapids's One of the most reputed Emergency Medicine specialist Dr. Rusk has an outstanding 16 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Emergency Medicine in Grand Rapids, MI. He is now working with Emergency Care Specialists, Pc in a group of other 33 Doctors. Dr. Andrew obtained its degree in Emergency Medicine from Indiana University School Of Medicine in the year 2002 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 100 Michigan Ne St in Grand Rapids. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for outstanding work in Emergency Medicine field. He is an affiliated MD in Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Emergency Care Specialists, Pc Health organization.
- Physician Emergency Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1497780837
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 16+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2002
- Brendan Rodgers, Once treated for disease of Emergency Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Rusk is a well-known Emergency Medicine specialist in Grand Rapids. Dr.'s office is at 100 Michigan Ne St. Office Address 100 Michigan Ne St, Grand Rapids, MI Zip - 495032560
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Andrew Joseph Rusk is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6163911680
Email AddressDr. Rusk email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Rusk, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Andrew MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Andrew Rusk
- Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in Indiana University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2002.
- Graduation year - 2002.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Andrew Rusk is Emergency Medicine, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Emergency Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Rusk MD in Grand Rapids, MI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital, you can simply call 6163911680 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Andrew.
Malpractices by Dr. RuskDr. Rusk MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Emergency Medicine physician in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 16 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Rusk
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Andrew Rusk - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 100 Michigan Ne St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 100 Michigan Ne St Grand Rapids
- If you like Dr. Rusk ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Emergency Medicine Speciality doctors working in Grand Rapids city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Emergency Medicine speciality physicians in MI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Andrew MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Grand Rapids, MI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Rusk wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Andrew Rusk and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.