Dr. Andrew E Gewirtz MD Wiki.a. g. Male, Ophthalmology Specialist Working in New York, NY.
New York’s One of the most reputed Ophthalmology specialist Dr. Gewirtz has an outstanding 40 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Ophthalmology in New York, NY. He is now working with Andrew Gewirtz Md Pllc in a group of other 1 Doctors. Dr. Andrew obtained its degree in Ophthalmology from Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery in the year 1978 with excellent grades. He is currently practicing at 20 W 14Th St B in New York. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for excellent work in Ophthalmology field. He is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Andrew Gewirtz Md Pllc Health organization.
- Physician Ophthalmology Unique NPI ID - #1982601191
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 40+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1978
Patient ReviewsDoctor Andrew Gewirtz More than 6 times awarded in Ophthalmology specialty by Federal and NY sate Govt. General public of New York have overall 4.62422049/5 rating for excellent work.
- Anne Nash, Once treated for disease of Ophthalmology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Gewirtz is a well-known Ophthalmology specialist in New York. Dr.'s office is at 20 W 14Th St B.
20 W 14Th St B,
New York, NY
Zip - 100117501
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Andrew E Gewirtz is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 2129728192
Email AddressDr. Gewirtz email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Gewirtz, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Andrew MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Andrew GewirtzSpecialty: Ophthalmology
Dr. Gewirtz MD from New York provides its Ophthalmology services in . Here are the other hospitals.
Medical College or University
- He was one of excellent student in Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery. Dr. graduated from Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery in 1978.
- Graduation year - 1978.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Andrew Gewirtz is Ophthalmology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Gewirtz MD in New York, NY office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in , you can simply call 2129728192 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Andrew.
Malpractices by Dr. GewirtzDr. Gewirtz MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Ophthalmology physician in New York, NY. He has 40 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Gewirtz
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Andrew Gewirtz - may accept Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 20 W 14Th St B or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 20 W 14Th St B New York
- If you like Dr. Gewirtz ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Ophthalmology Speciality doctors working in New York city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Ophthalmology speciality physicians in NY state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Andrew MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in New York, NY find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Gewirtz wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Andrew Gewirtz and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.