Dr. Amy Gartner Wiki.a. g. Female, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Specialist Working in Rapid City, SD. Rapid City's One of the most reputed Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist Dr. Gartner has an outstanding 6 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Rapid City, SD. She is now working with Rapid City Regional Hospital Inc in a group of other 273 Doctors. Dr. Amy obtained its degree in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist from Other in the year 2012 with admirable grades. She is currently practicing at 353 Fairmont Blvd in Rapid City. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for admirable work in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist field. She is an affiliated MD in Rapid City Regional Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Rapid City Regional Hospital Inc Health organization.
- Physician Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Unique NPI ID - #1992063390
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 6+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2012
- Keisha Downie, Once treated for disease of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Gartner is a well-known Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Rapid City. Dr.'s office is at 353 Fairmont Blvd. Office Address 353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD Zip - 577017375
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Amy Gartner is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6057191000
Email AddressDr. Gartner email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Gartner, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Amy MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Amy Gartner
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Same Day Surgery Center Llc
Medical College or University
- She was one of admirable student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2012.
- Graduation year - 2012.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Amy Gartner is Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Gartner MD in Rapid City, SD office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Rapid City Regional Hospital, you can simply call 6057191000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Amy.
Malpractices by Dr. GartnerDr. Gartner MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist physician in Rapid City, SD. She has 6 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Gartner
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Amy Gartner - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 353 Fairmont Blvd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City
- If you like Dr. Gartner ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Speciality doctors working in Rapid City city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist speciality physicians in SD state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Amy MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Rapid City, SD find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Gartner wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Amy Gartner and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.