Dr. Amy C Proffitt Wiki.a. p. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Crab Orchard, WV. Crab Orchard's One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Proffitt has an outstanding 7 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Crab Orchard, WV. She is now working with Prime Health Associates in a group of other 4 Doctors. Dr. Amy obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 2011 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 1315 Robert C Byrd Dr in Crab Orchard. Doctor has been awarded more than 7 times for brilliant work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in Princeton Community Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Prime Health Associates Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1518234921
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 7+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2011
- Tamika Guild, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Proffitt is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Crab Orchard. Dr.'s office is at 1315 Robert C Byrd Dr. Office Address 1315 Robert C Byrd Dr, Crab Orchard, WV Zip - 25827
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Amy C Proffitt is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3042520966
Email AddressDr. Proffitt email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Proffitt, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Amy MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Amy Proffitt
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Raleigh General Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2011.
- Graduation year - 2011.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Amy Proffitt is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Proffitt MD in Crab Orchard, WV office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Princeton Community Hospital, you can simply call 3042520966 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Amy.
Malpractices by Dr. ProffittDr. Proffitt MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Crab Orchard, WV. She has 7 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Proffitt
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Amy Proffitt - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1315 Robert C Byrd Dr or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1315 Robert C Byrd Dr Crab Orchard
- If you like Dr. Proffitt ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Crab Orchard city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in WV state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Amy MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Crab Orchard, WV find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Proffitt wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Amy Proffitt and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.