Dr. Amr A Mohamed Wiki.a. m. Male, Nephrology Specialist Working in Lexington, KY. Lexington's One of the most reputed Nephrology specialist Dr. Mohamed has an outstanding 26 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Nephrology in Lexington, KY. He is now working with Kentucky Medical Services Foundation, Inc in a group of other 659 Doctors. Dr. Amr obtained its degree in Nephrology from Other in the year 1992 with admirable grades. He is currently practicing at 2400 Greatstone Pt in Lexington. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for admirable work in Nephrology field. He is an affiliated MD in University Of Kentucky Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Kentucky Medical Services Foundation, Inc Health organization.
- Physician Nephrology Unique NPI ID - #1992988257
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 26+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1992
- Tanisha Keenan, Once treated for disease of Nephrology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Mohamed is a well-known Nephrology specialist in Lexington. Dr.'s office is at 2400 Greatstone Pt. Office Address 2400 Greatstone Pt, Lexington, KY Zip - 405043274
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Amr A Mohamed is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number
Email AddressDr. Mohamed email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Mohamed, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Amr MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Amr Mohamed
- University Of Kentucky Hospital
- Rockcastle Regional Hospital & Respiratory Care Ct
- Saint Joseph Berea
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of admirable student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1992.
- Graduation year - 1992.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Amr Mohamed is Nephrology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Mohamed MD in Lexington, KY office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in University Of Kentucky Hospital, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Amr.
Malpractices by Dr. MohamedDr. Mohamed MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nephrology physician in Lexington, KY. He has 26 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Mohamed
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Amr Mohamed - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 2400 Greatstone Pt or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2400 Greatstone Pt Lexington
- If you like Dr. Mohamed ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nephrology Speciality doctors working in Lexington city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nephrology speciality physicians in KY state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Amr MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Lexington, KY find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Mohamed wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Amr Mohamed and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.