Dr. Amber K Cochran Wiki.a. c. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Nutter Fort, WV. Nutter Fort's One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Cochran has an outstanding 9 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Nutter Fort, WV. She is now working with United Hospital Center Inc in a group of other 86 Doctors. Dr. Amber obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 2009 with excellent grades. She is currently practicing at 200 Route 98 W St in Nutter Fort. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for excellent work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in United Hospital Center and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under United Hospital Center Inc Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1023240082
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 9+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2009
- Jill Mckenna, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Cochran is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Nutter Fort. Dr.'s office is at 200 Route 98 W St. Office Address 200 Route 98 W St, Nutter Fort, WV Zip - 263014385
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Amber K Cochran is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3046231330
Email AddressDr. Cochran email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Cochran, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Amber MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Amber Cochran
- United Hospital Center
- Fairmont Regional Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2009.
- Graduation year - 2009.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Amber Cochran is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Cochran MD in Nutter Fort, WV office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in United Hospital Center, you can simply call 3046231330 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Amber.
Malpractices by Dr. CochranDr. Cochran MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Nutter Fort, WV. She has 9 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Cochran
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Amber Cochran - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 200 Route 98 W St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 200 Route 98 W St Nutter Fort
- If you like Dr. Cochran ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Nutter Fort city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in WV state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Amber MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Nutter Fort, WV find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Cochran wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Amber Cochran and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.