Dr. Amber Irimia Wiki.a. i. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Avon, CT. Avon's One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Irimia has an outstanding 5 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Avon, CT. She is now working with Harvest Healthcare Llc in a group of other 9 Doctors. Dr. Amber obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 2013 with excellent grades. She is currently practicing at 21 Waterville Rd in Avon. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for excellent work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Harvest Healthcare Llc Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1386066470
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 5+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2013
- Sarah Chadwick, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Irimia is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Avon. Dr.'s office is at 21 Waterville Rd. Office Address 21 Waterville Rd, Avon, CT Zip - 60012097
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Amber Irimia is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8602840182
Email AddressDr. Irimia email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Irimia, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Amber MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Amber Irimia
Medical College or University
- She was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2013.
- Graduation year - 2013.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Amber Irimia is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Irimia MD in Avon, CT office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 8602840182 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Amber.
Malpractices by Dr. IrimiaDr. Irimia MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Avon, CT. She has 5 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Irimia
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Amber Irimia - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 21 Waterville Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 21 Waterville Rd Avon
- If you like Dr. Irimia ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Avon city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in CT state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Amber MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Avon, CT find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Irimia wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Amber Irimia and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.