Dr. Alison M Romanowski Wiki.a. r. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Columbus, OH.
Columbus’s One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Romanowski has an outstanding 6 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Columbus, OH. She is now working with Ohiohealth Corporation in a group of other 912 Doctors. Dr. Alison obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 2012 with excellent grades. She is currently practicing at 393 E Town St in Columbus. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for excellent work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in Riverside Methodist Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Ohiohealth Corporation Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1023353331
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 6+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2012
Patient ReviewsDoctor Alison Romanowski More than 4 times awarded in Nurse Practitioner specialty by Federal and OH sate Govt. General public of Columbus have overall 4.34156667/5 rating for excellent work.
- Todd Shiels, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Romanowski is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Columbus. Dr.'s office is at 393 E Town St.
393 E Town St,
Zip - 432154799
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Alison M Romanowski is provided publically By Medicare.
Email AddressDr. Romanowski email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Romanowski, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Alison MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Alison RomanowskiSpecialty: Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Romanowski MD from Columbus provides its Nurse Practitioner services in Riverside Methodist Hospital. Here are the other hospitals.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2012.
- Graduation year - 2012.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Alison Romanowski is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Romanowski MD in Columbus, OH office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Riverside Methodist Hospital, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Alison.
Malpractices by Dr. RomanowskiDr. Romanowski MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Columbus, OH. She has 6 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Romanowski
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Alison Romanowski - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 393 E Town St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 393 E Town St Columbus
- If you like Dr. Romanowski ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Columbus city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in OH state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Alison MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Columbus, OH find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Romanowski wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Alison Romanowski and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.