Dr. Alberto J Montero MD Wiki.a. m. Male, Medical Oncology Specialist Working in Cleveland, OH.
Cleveland’s One of the most reputed Medical Oncology specialist Dr. Montero has an outstanding 19 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Medical Oncology in Cleveland, OH. He is now working with The Cleveland Clinic Foundation in a group of other 3225 Doctors. Dr. Alberto obtained its degree in Medical Oncology from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in the year 1999 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 9500 Euclid Ave in Cleveland. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for brilliant work in Medical Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Cleveland Clinic and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Health organization.
- Physician Medical Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1962510826
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 19+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1999
Patient ReviewsDoctor Alberto Montero More than 3 times awarded in Medical Oncology specialty by Federal and OH sate Govt. General public of Cleveland have overall 4.655276753/5 rating for brilliant work.
- Tamika Hanlon, Once treated for disease of Medical Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Montero is a well-known Medical Oncology specialist in Cleveland. Dr.'s office is at 9500 Euclid Ave.
9500 Euclid Ave,
Zip - 441950001
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Alberto J Montero is provided publically By Medicare.
Email AddressDr. Montero email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Montero, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Alberto MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Alberto MonteroSpecialty: Medical Oncology
Dr. Montero MD from Cleveland provides its Medical Oncology services in Cleveland Clinic. Here are the other hospitals.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston. Dr. graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1999.
- Graduation year - 1999.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Alberto Montero is Medical Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Medical Oncology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Montero MD in Cleveland, OH office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Cleveland Clinic, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Alberto.
Malpractices by Dr. MonteroDr. Montero MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Medical Oncology physician in Cleveland, OH. He has 19 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Montero
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Alberto Montero - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 9500 Euclid Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland
- If you like Dr. Montero ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Medical Oncology Speciality doctors working in Cleveland city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Medical Oncology speciality physicians in OH state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Alberto MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Cleveland, OH find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Montero wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Alberto Montero and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.