Dr. Alan N Ertel MD Wiki.a. e. Male, Hand Surgery Specialist Working in Boston, MA. Boston's One of the most reputed Hand Surgery specialist Dr. Ertel has an outstanding 40 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Hand Surgery in Boston, MA. He is now working with Atrius Health Inc in a group of other 1145 Doctors. Dr. Alan obtained its degree in Hand Surgery from Tufts University School Of Medicine in the year 1978 with stricking grades. He is currently practicing at 133 Brookline Ave in Boston. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for stricking work in Hand Surgery field. He is an affiliated MD in Mount Auburn Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Atrius Health Inc Health organization.
- Physician Hand Surgery Unique NPI ID - #1487649281
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 40+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1978
- Allison Strain, Once treated for disease of Hand Surgery posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Ertel is a well-known Hand Surgery specialist in Boston. Dr.'s office is at 133 Brookline Ave. Office Address 133 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA Zip - 22152523
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Alan N Ertel is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6174211000
Email AddressDr. Ertel email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Ertel, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Alan MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Alan Ertel
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of stricking student in Tufts University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1978.
- Graduation year - 1978.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Alan Ertel is Hand Surgery, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Ertel MD in Boston, MA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Mount Auburn Hospital, you can simply call 6174211000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Alan.
Malpractices by Dr. ErtelDr. Ertel MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Hand Surgery physician in Boston, MA. He has 40 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Ertel
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Alan Ertel - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 133 Brookline Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 133 Brookline Ave Boston
- If you like Dr. Ertel ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hand Surgery Speciality doctors working in Boston city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hand Surgery speciality physicians in MA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Alan MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Boston, MA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Ertel wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Alan Ertel and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.