Dr. Adam M Segal MD Wiki.a. s. Female, Nephrology Specialist Working in Boston, MA. Boston's One of the most reputed Nephrology specialist Dr. Segal has an outstanding 20 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nephrology in Boston, MA. She is now working with Atrius Health Inc in a group of other 1145 Doctors. Dr. Adam obtained its degree in Nephrology from Other in the year 1998 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 133 Brookline Ave in Boston. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for stricking work in Nephrology field. She is an affiliated MD in Mount Auburn Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Atrius Health Inc Health organization.
- Physician Nephrology Unique NPI ID - #1164480810
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 20+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1998
- Latonya Neave, Once treated for disease of Nephrology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Segal is a well-known Nephrology specialist in Boston. Dr.'s office is at 133 Brookline Ave. Office Address 133 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA Zip - 22152523
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Adam M Segal is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6174211000
Email AddressDr. Segal email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Segal, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Adam MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Adam Segal
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Brigham And Women'S Faulkner Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1998.
- Graduation year - 1998.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Adam Segal is Nephrology, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Segal MD in Boston, MA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Mount Auburn Hospital, you can simply call 6174211000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Adam.
Malpractices by Dr. SegalDr. Segal MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nephrology physician in Boston, MA. She has 20 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Segal
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Adam Segal - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 133 Brookline Ave or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 133 Brookline Ave Boston
- If you like Dr. Segal ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nephrology Speciality doctors working in Boston city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nephrology speciality physicians in MA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Adam MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Boston, MA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Segal wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Adam Segal and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.