Dr. Aaron Luebke Wiki.a. l. Male, Hematology/Oncology Specialist Working in Bismarck, ND. Bismarck's One of the most reputed Hematology/Oncology specialist Dr. Luebke has an outstanding 11 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Hematology/Oncology in Bismarck, ND. He is now working with Mid Dakota Clinic, Pc in a group of other 89 Doctors. Dr. Aaron obtained its degree in Hematology/Oncology from University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine in the year 2007 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 401 N 9Th St in Bismarck. Doctor has been awarded more than 5 times for outstanding work in Hematology/Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in St Alexius Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Mid Dakota Clinic, Pc Health organization.
- Physician Hematology/Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1699929281
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 11+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2007
- Lakisha Laing, Once treated for disease of Hematology/Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Luebke is a well-known Hematology/Oncology specialist in Bismarck. Dr.'s office is at 401 N 9Th St. Office Address 401 N 9Th St, Bismarck, ND Zip - 585014507
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Aaron Luebke is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7015306010
Email AddressDr. Luebke email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Luebke, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Aaron MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Aaron Luebke
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sakakawea Medical Center - Cah
- Linton Hospital - Cah
- Jacobson Memorial Hospital Care Center
- St Joseph'S Hospital & Health Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine in 2007.
- Graduation year - 2007.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Aaron Luebke is Hematology/Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Luebke MD in Bismarck, ND office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in St Alexius Medical Center, you can simply call 7015306010 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Aaron.
Malpractices by Dr. LuebkeDr. Luebke MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Hematology/Oncology physician in Bismarck, ND. He has 11 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Luebke
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Aaron Luebke - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 401 N 9Th St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 401 N 9Th St Bismarck
- If you like Dr. Luebke ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology Speciality doctors working in Bismarck city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology speciality physicians in ND state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Aaron MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Bismarck, ND find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Luebke wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Aaron Luebke and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.